CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

How Time Flies...

This evening we will be attending my youngest child's graduation from High School. Where did the years go? Where did this school year go? It is hard to believe that in a few short months we will be an empty nest. It will be lonely with both of our boys away at college.

I will miss B & C terribly but do look forward to putting more time into my knitting. I want to finish up the Master Level III course work and get it submitted for evaluation. I want to be done and move on to other projects. I really want to focus on designing and see where that will take me. I wonder if I have the kind of creativity that others would be interested in?

I am now in maintenance with my diet. The 44 pounds are off and my weight is stabilized. I have been having fun buying new clothes. I want to make myself some new sweaters. I am really looking forward to attending Stitches Midwest in August and getting a lot of inspiration!

0 comments: