CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Progress!!

My swathes for the Level III Aran Sweater that I am working on, are now blocked and photos have been loaded to Ravelry. I can now write out the pattern calculating with my gauge from the swatches. It is hard to believe I am finally at this point!

Got a lot of work done over the weekend, blocking and finishing up projects. It was great! I have a couple of more items it would be nice to finish up in the next couple of months. Need to finish up some projects before I bring home my new purchases from the Stitches Convention in September!

I have started gathering the patterns I want to shop for yarn for at the Stitches Midwest Convention. I am getting really excited to be going. The classes are great and shopping at Stitches with my friend V is fantastic. I LOVE visiting Webs at the Market.

0 comments: