CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Level III Sweater Design Progress!

I have made some very good progress on my swatching for my Master Level III Sweater Design. Some of the stitch patterns I originally thought I would use I didn't care for when swatched so new stitches have been selected. Still swatching but have decided on the main cable and the saddle sleeve design. Swatching out 2 more stitches to see how they work up in my yarn and if they compliment my main cable nicely. So far I like how they are turning out. I am very excited about my progress!

Leaving for vacation this Friday so will probably not work on this while I am gone. Will be taking a couple of smaller projects that are easier to pack. Will have my notebook along for jotting down thoughts just in case I get a brain storm!

0 comments: